Sunday 18 December 2016

A Little Update for You...

Hello!

Today I thought I'd write a little post about the progress of my blog, and my YouTube channel. If you've subscribed to my channel, or watch some of my videos you would have noticed I haven't uploaded in a little while...Now it's not for lack of trying or I can't be bothered. I got so busy over the summer and through this first semester at university, that I have quite the back log of videos to edit! So I won't be making anymore videos for the time being, I have a couple planned that I want to do before the New Year, so hopefully I'll have the time to do those!

Meanwhile, with my blog I'll be undertaking some changes to the layout/look of my blog as I never seem to be happy with how it looks! But, I plan to do more regular posts, as I'm finding it easier to write posts than film videos. Plus, I used to love writing, and it makes me happy when I blog.

I've got a few posts planned for the next few weeks so my blog will be more active, so keep your eyes peeled!

Thank you for reading my little update!

Love Saffron x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig